Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

I wanted to put up the Christmas decorations when the Halloween came down, but Chris is very anti Christmas decor until Thanksgiving is over; I think he might have actually used the word "trashy." If Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving are wrong, I don't want to be right! We finally compromised and put the decorations up the Monday before Thanksgiving.





I have a pretty rough group of decorations, but my favorite things are the vintage ornaments I bought off Ebay a couple of years ago. Thanks to a little inspiration from Martha Stewart, I think they they dress the windows nicely!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Those ornaments look fabulous! You are such a clever girl!

Stacie Aho said...

It looks great! I can't wait to get my stuff up- even though we'll be in Utah for Christmas. I love the ornament idea in the windows. I might have to steal it!

Carlie said...

those are awesome

Sarah said...

That looks adorable!