Sunday, November 16, 2008

Next-Generation Sun Devil Fan

Chris took Molly to her first ASU football game yesterday, and from what I've heard, they had an awesome time. They didn't watch too much football, but Molly was crazy about climbing on the bleachers! They also got some popcorn (for the record, Chris has never gotten me any concession food before), watched Sparky do push-ups (which Molly tried to demonstrate for me-hilarious), watched the "feather hats" (the band?), and they tried to see the cheerleaders but they "ran away"-I think that means they were on the opposite side so Molly couldn't see them. Chris wanted to leave a little early to beat traffic, and from what I understand it took a little convincing for Molly to be okay with leaving.

My original plans for Molly's hair was to do sponge curlers then put it in a curly pony (remember those days from cheer Sarah and Jessie?) but her hair looked so cute once I took it out of the curlers that I didn't have the heart to put it back in a pony. And isn't her bow awesome? I asked Sarah to make it as large and obnoxious as she could, and she really delivered! The pictures really don't do it justice.


4 comments:

Jessie said...

She looks adorable! Seeing Molly like that actually makes me hate ASU a little less! :) Cool sweatshirt.

Stacie Aho said...

What a fun day for Molly! I love all her ASU get-up. Her tennis shoes are great too :)

I used to love sponge curlers.

Sarah said...

You know I really love to make hair things when I'm even willing to make an ASU one! Go Cats!

Carlie said...

she is so stinkin cute. i love her.