Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities

This year for Halloween Molly dressed up as Mulan and Claire was a mermaid - aka Clairiel.







To kick off the festivities, we went to my parent's ward Halloween party.



She loved the cake walk.


Or at least she loved the outcome of the cakewalk.


They had a cotton candy machine that Molly was nervous about at first, but once she got a lick of it she was sold.


I was too.


The next leg of the festivities was carving a pumpkin.


Molly loved him!


Finally, we went trick-or-treating in Fountain Hills with Max. They were definitely some of the best-looking kids there!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

They look amazing! Cotton Candy!? How cool! I'd like a piece of that, too! Such beautiful girls.

Sarah said...

Molly looks so cute in that hair thing. Good job on Clariel's headband! It looks awesome too.

Stacie Aho said...

Those are great costumes. Looks like Molly might have had to do some serious balancing for that head piece. I love it! I want some fresh cotton candy! That ward party looks much tamer than ours- we had a bazillion kids running around!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

The girls look SO cute!! And I love Claire's clapping video! That is so precious! :D

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

So stinkin' cute, I can't believe that molly left her costume on all night! What a clever little mermaid name.....Clairiel...I love it. Looks like you all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Who's the old bag holding Molly?

mamaste said...

i didn't know she was "clairiel". clever.nal

Holly said...

Wow! Great costumes and beautiful girls! It looked like a fun Halloween. I still love to trick-or-treat myself. I guess I need a grandchild so I can continue to go when Carly won't let me go with her anymore.