Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Been Too Long...

It's been almost two years since our poor dirt bikes have gotten any use. Between being pregnant, refusing to ride in the summer heat, and having to tend to the babies I was pregnant with, it's pretty trick to find time to ride (not too mention finding a babysitter who has several hours on a Saturday to spare). It was finally the perfect storm on Saturday and we were actually able to get out. I'm pretty slow on my bike these days (visions of tending to two small children with a broken arm kept creeping in my head) but it's still just as much fun. Luckily the company I keep doesn't mind it too much; my dad and Chris would stop and wait for me every so often to make sure I haven't crashed.

We asked Molly if she wanted a dirt bike and she said "Yes, but not yet."


1 comments:

Jessie said...

wow- I think Cliare looks really comfortable on the bike. She must be very brave.