Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dates

Before school started Chris and I got took the kids on dates. I took Claire to Big Surf, where we spent most of our time on these blue slides. She's actually quite a daredevil and liked to hang out on the dark tunnel slides where you're in a tube. We had such a great day!


Chris took Molly to Big Surf the next day. She mostly wanted to be in the wave pool, although she wasn't too excited about the life jacket. When I took Claire she wouldn't go in the wave pool at all because she was so irked about the life jacket.


For the next date Molly and I went to Five guys (her choice) then to Skateland. Luckily they had a rolling walker-thing so she could maneuver a little better, but skating is a lot harder than I remember! Since then she's been saving her money to buy a pair of roller skates, and I bought a pair of roller blades off Craigs List. I forgot how fun skating is!


For the last date Chris took Claire to the Sea Life Aquarium in Arizona Mills then to the Rainforest Cafe. Unfortunately Claire wasn't interested at all in the aquarium and just kept asking Chris when it was time to go to Rainforest Cafe. It may be a couple of years before we go back to the aquarium!

0 comments: