Sunday, June 26, 2011

Molly's Preschool Graduation

Molly is an official Little Light Preschool Alumni! They had quite a ceremony to commemorate the occasion.


The day of graduation they had a big water party.


Penny waiting patiently for the graduation to start.


All the graduates filing in. I thought they should have been playing Pomp and Circumstance; I guess I'll have to make that happen for Claire's graduation in two years!


They had a special Father's Day presentation since they miss it during the school year. All the dads had come in during one of the last weeks of school to build a birdhouse with their kids and they made a photo book of the occasion.


They gave out candy awards to each kid. Molly got the Lifesaver award for being such a big to help to anyone who needed it.


Their "graduation caps" were balloon hats. I think these pictures are funny because in the first one Molly looks worried that she's not going to get the hat she wants. When she ends up with the pink-and-purple unicorn she couldn't be any happier!



Lucky for Claire I did just barely enough helping out at the preschool to earn myself a special hat as well.

At the end of the graduation the kids did their Goodbye Song that they do at the end of every preschool day. That was the most emotional part of the graduation for me!


Molly with Grace and Ide, her two best preschool friends.


Molly's teacher, Ms. Nancy.


Ah, Gunner. I have to say I'm not sad to see these two part ways. I'm not ready for boys to be chasing after her yet!


0 comments: