Friday, June 17, 2011

Easter

This year for Easter I decided I was tired of filling baskets with little cheap toys that made their way in to the trash can by the next week, so each kid got one good toy in their basket. Probably not as fun for them, but it makes my life easier. And since the Easter bunny still makes everyone nervous, we still left the baskets outside on the front porch to be filled.


Easter morning is starting to look a little too close to Christmas morning for my taste. The kids were up at the crack of dawn to find their baskets. And the night before Molly asked if we should leave the Easter Bunny a plate of snacks like we do Santa, but I had to draw the line.




Chris was working so we went to my parent's ward for church and our annual Easter photo shoot. Claire was unfortunately pretty cranky so there's not too many shots of her.







0 comments: