Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Deep Thoughts 2010

August 2010:
Molly: Jesus has pretty amazing ears to hear our prayers all the way from earth!

Claire, while screaming and crying at me about who knows what: Your skirt and shirt don't match! (and she was right)

Me, when Claire asked for a tomato: I thought you didn't like tomatoes.
Claire: I like tomatoes! He's my best friend!

Claire, while clearly pretending to breastfeed her bunny rabbit: I'm feeding my baby!
Chris: What are you feeding her?
Claire: A turkey sandwich!

Molly, while walking up a steep, rocky hill: Come on feet, you're doing it! Great job feet, go, go! (etc., etc...)


July 2010:
Claire, after having an accident on the floor in front of the potty: The ground was a potty!


June 2010
Molly, grabbing my pregnancy love handles: What's this? Is this part of your belly?
Claire, not 20 minutes later: You got a big, big bum!

Claire, crying that's she's hungry: I want jelly bellies. They will make me healthy and strong.


April 2010
Molly: We don't know what we're going to name our new baby yet, but I want her name to be Fable.
Me: You can call her Fable if you want to.
Molly: I can, but you can too, and so can everyone!!

Claire, after an especially large poop on the potty: That surprised me!!

Claire: Dad, you coming to the splashpark?
Chris: Yes
Claire: You going to bring your eyes?

Claire, while wearing her play firefighter helmet and punching me: I'm a fire fighter! Fight you! Fight you!


February 2010
Claire (after being reprimanded for chewing on her toes in the car): Can I just lick them?


January 2010
Molly (to Claire, after Claire took her shoes off in the car which is not allowed): Claire! If you take your shoes off you won't get to the live with Heavenly Father and Jesus!

0 comments: