Sunday, October 17, 2010

Around the House

Molly got a hold of my camera and took this picture of Claire. Not too bad!


The girls are pretending to be "old ladies." The major components of the outfit are the kitchen towel headdress and dirty sock on the arm.


Eating caramel apples. Total disaster but really fun.


Claire tried several different methods of attack, but finally gave up and just gnawed on my leftover core and stick.



New bone jammies! Every year I want these but have never gotten them. This was finally our year!


Penny's still in our room, but she's getting kicked out any day now. And she absolutely loves the bath!


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Piece-a-nude caramel apple eating, that brings back memories! What a great post!

Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

Adorable bones jammies! Of course skull & cross bones Lauren would have to have bone pj's. I would have bought them too! Love it.

Stacie Aho said...

Those are some great photos!! I love the old ladies. So funny!

Holly said...

Who knew they sold bone jammies in all sizes...and pink too! I can't believe how fast Penny is growing up. I look forward to seeing you very soon.