Friday, August 27, 2010

Some of Penny's Firsts

First day at church. The first two weeks we went back Chris was working. It wasn't fun, but we survived.




First "swim." We went to a ward swim party and it was the perfect excuse to get Penny in her new suit. She didn't get in the water but she looked adorable!



First bath. She was at a doctor's appointment at 2 1/2 weeks and her umbilical cord still hadn't fallen off, so the doctor ripped it off. I wasn't too happy - it seemed a little aggressive to me - but at least she could start taking real baths. She hated the sponge baths but is pretty happy about her new fishy tub.

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

She is a doll!!! Did you make her darling pink flower? I saw one just like that at a farmer's market and thought "that can't be too hard to make". I would love to learn the tricks. :)

Jessie said...

Penny looks so cute and floppy. I always forget how floppy they are (which is weird, since Colin is still pretty floppy). I love the suit and the fabulous church outfit. Wish we could hold her!!