Sunday, August 22, 2010

Claire and Penny

The transition to being a family of five has out a strain on us all, but I would say no one more than Claire. These are a few of her interactions with the baby:

-Smothering lip gloss all over her face while she was in the swing
-Tripping and falling on top of her during tummy time (at least that wasn't one purpose - so I think)
-Lifting her out of the swing and dumping her on the floor (I had to go upstairs for just a second and didn't realize the baby would be so unsafe without me there)
-Sneaking into her room while she was asleep and covering her face with her thumbie (think animal head with a blanket attached)

I know there are so many more but I can't think of them right now. I really hope this is just Claire behaving like a two year-old and not her trying to actually injure Penny! Things can only go up from here...

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Oh that is so funny. I used to fear for Josie's life because of the things MJ would do. I'm sure I was overreacting. Once, while she was having tummy time, he covered her head with pillows and layed on top of it. Nice. Josie can hold her own now, thankfully. :) Makes you feel like you need video monitors in every room, huh!?

Jessie said...

I have always noticed homicidal tendencies in Claire.