Friday, November 20, 2009

Utah Trip

This past weekend the girls and I went to Utah with my parents for my cousin Lizzie's wedding. The kids went crazy for the snow! The cold didn't seem to phase them at all (especially Molly) as long as they were able to play in the snow. I think the highlight of the weekend was sledding in aunt Karen's backyard, but that's probably obvious from the video.

Claire fell asleep in this awkward position on the plane. Never in a million years did I think I would be lucky enough to have this happen, but the stars must have aligned.



The kids dressed in their finest for the wedding, but they unfortunately doubled as play clothes. Yes, Molly is rocking a fur stole, but I think she pulls it off nicely!







Sledding!

2 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Your girls looked adorable at the wedding. I know what you mean about playing in the dresses...I'm taking my girls dresses into the dry-cleaners so they can wear them for x-mas. Pizza....cream dresses-you should never put the 2 together! It was fun to have you guys there to play with us. Glad you had fun and survived the airplane!

Holly said...

The girls looked fabulous. I'm glad you were able to come. You need to come back again when there is more snow!