Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities

Here are some photos of our many Halloween Festivities:


Every year we got to Mother Nature's Farm, but this may be the last year. The tractor ride involves driving around their large lot filled with rotting gourds, dirt piles, weeds, and buildings under construction. The few animals that are on the farm look pretty sickly, and the pig pen was laden with hundreds of old onions. Not sure why they thought that was a good idea, it reeked.







Our ward Halloween party was a lot of fun. Molly's favorite part was the cupcake walk. After the second walk through she wanted to do it again, and I told her she could, she just couldn't have another cupcake if she won. She asked me if I could let the adults working the booth that she wasn't allowed to have anymore, and I told her I didn't need to; she could just let them know she wasn't having anymore cupcakes. A few rounds later she won and she went running over to the cupcake table. There was a quick conversation with the cupcake gal, then Molly came sprinting over to me and said "I let her know that I already had PLENTY!!" I'm not sure who was prouder, me or her.




Molly helped draw on the face for the pumpkin, with a few modifications during carving. Claire liked to eat the pieces of pumpkin that got carved out.






Molly's preschool Halloween party. They got to frost cookies, play games, and trick-or-treat to the moms around the preschool yard. The siblings got to come too, but Eve and Claire were the only siblings dressed up. We couldn't waste an opportunity to wear the costumes!





The final Halloween party: trick-or-treating at the Avenue of the Fountains and a few houses in Fountain Hills.





0 comments: