Friday, January 16, 2009

Disneyland!!

For Christmas my parents took all of us (8 adults, 7 kids, 6 of them under 2) to Disneyland. We took a day each way for driving and two days Chris couldn't get all of the time off work, so he met us there for the second day of Disneyland. I was pretty nervous about all of the traveling and dealing with the kids at Disneyland by myself, but the kids did great. Molly had a great time and Claire was a real trooper.

Loaded up and ready to go!






Yes, I wore my pink Crocs to Disneyland. I know they're not exactly "in" but are they so far out of style that I was really the only person at Disneyland wearing them? Hmm, I suppose I just answered my own question...


The highlights for Molly were when she and Amelia got to ride on their own bench together. They did that on the Winnie-the-Pooh ride and Small World.



I was so glad to see a smaller version of the classic Disneyland sucker. They are a Disneyland necessity, and these ones are probably a 1/4 the size of the regular ones. Molly still ended up throwing well over half of it away.


Claire's Disneyland souvenir was a little boat with kids from the Small World riding in it. It kept Claire entertained during the long wait for the parade.

1 comments:

Carlie said...

looks like u guys had a very fun time. wow. Now I know to get the "smal"suckers. I was hoping for a few more pics, but thats okay. We are going in a few weeks.