Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy Claire

Claire is definitely getting to be a handful to keep up with. She is pulling herself up on everything, including the most unstable objects. She doesn't like to be held, and if it's a time where I need to be holding her she just spins circles in my arms trying desperately to get down. She is also getting too fast for me to keep up with. My dad thinks we need to attach a dustmop to her clothes so she can get a little work done while she's moving. She (like most babies her age) puts anything and everything in her mouth. Her worst finds lately have been a piece of glass (she didn't even cry, the only reason I knew it was in there is because her mouth was bleeding) and a dead horsefly. Luckily when I fished it out of her mouth it was still in tact, so I don't think she managed to swallow any wings or legs.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Is she eating a q-tip?

Lauren said...

Yes, but at least it's better than a tampon (or worse that could be underneath the bathroom sink).

Carlie said...

she is just way to cute. Love her to pieces.

Holly said...

I remember those days. Cody poured an entire bottle of syrup on himself once and when I caught him he was licking it off.

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Yummy! :D She is so cute! Now I know what I have to look forward to! Yay! Ha ha!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

So funny-those little munchkins just make messes left and right-son't they?! She's getting big, pretty soon she'll be RUNNING everywhere! Good luck!