Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mother Nature's Farm

It's officially the one-year anniversary of the Black Family Blog! Last year's trip to Mother Nature's Farm was one of my first blog posts. Anyway, we made our annual trip to the farm on Saturday and a great time was had by all, as usual.



Molly and Max loved the maze.


Max was a little faster than Molly.


Mom had to come intervene to find the maze exit.


Grandma and Papa with the grandkids, those still in AZ that is :(







Shortly after this picture was taken a little cow, about the size of this goat, got too close to Molly's face and mooed at her. She was incredible upset, and most likely scarred for life. She's still talking about it.



Picking a pumpkin is always the best part!




We went to Some Burros for lunch afterward and Claire sat in a highchair for the first time.

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So cute. I love their bows! Good job making them :)

The picture of Chris "caught in the act" is priceless! When I was in high school my friends and I were doing some home video and one of them zoomed in on my "caught in the act". Hilariously embarrassing.

Congrats on one year :) Now you need to make a book out of it!

Jessie said...

I can't believe Chris let you post that! Looks like you had a great time. I agree with Stacie, those headbands are awesome! Wish I could have been there.

Jenny said...

Lauren I haven't seen you in awhile and you look AMAZING!

Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

Lauren: Your little family looks like they had so much fun! Also, you look fabulous for having two kids. Chris is a lucky man.

mamaste said...

oh, fun! we were thinking about taking eli this weekend...