Monday, October 13, 2008

First Grocery Cart Ride

Claire had her first ride sitting up in a grocery cart today. She loved it! It's so much more exciting than being strapped into a car seat having nothing but me to stare at (poor thing). Molly was an excellent companion for the first ride, so hopefully she'll keep it up. It was so nice to be able to have a whole basket to fill up at Costco instead of a tiny corner that wasn't already occupied with a car seat.







Now they can both enjoy the singing Christmas tree display at Costco. We could sit there for 10 minutes and they'd be happy.


This is Molly in her first grocery cart ride. I was feeling nostalgic (and pretty nerdy) so I dressed Claire in the same outfit for her first ride as Molly wore for hers.

4 comments:

Carlie said...

they look like they could be twins. I had to chekc it several times to look at both girls and they look like twins. so cute.

Jessie said...

Wow, I had no idea that Molly and Claire look so much alike. That's amazing! Good for you- I'm looking forward to getting that Costco basket back myself!

Stacie Aho said...

Yay for Claire! That's so nice.
MJ loves those singing Christmas trees too, almost more than the samples :)

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I can't believe how similar they look! I was thinking that looking at them sitting side by side in the cart...but then I got to the picture of molly at the same age and WOW-they REALLY DO look alike!