Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two Parties for the Two Year Old!

This year Molly was lucky enough to get two parties for her birthday (actually, I was too lazy to plan her own party so we encroached on Max's party at the zoo and Kathy's birthday dinner).



Molly is showing that she's two with two hands instead of one, a trick she learned from Max.

Chris and I got her a tent, which has been a little more obnoxious than I thought it would be. The thing is huge!!

Molly and Max both really only wanted the frosting off of their birthday cupcakes.




My parents got Molly a drumset, which Jessie called a "temporary moment of insanity" when we made the purchase. I think once the excitement wears off a little bit I'll hide the sticks and she can just bang on them with her bare hands...much softer.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know first hand that the cupcakes were spectacular. The birthday cake is beautiful as well. Did it taste as good as the cupcakes?

Jenny said...

A drumset, I bet you LOVE it! Don't worry I'm too lazy to plan a b-day party for Olivia, she might have a party with her Grandma, their birthdays are pretty close together...

Stacie Aho said...

I love the drum set! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear her talent ;)

Erin said...

The picture of Max and Molly looking at each other and laughing is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Jessie said...

What did you give Molly to drink at Kathy's party? She looks a little tipsy... :) Awesome pictures!

Chelsea said...

Just think about the rhythm she'll get from all that drumming! 'So you Think You Can Dance'... what out for Molly Black!

Anonymous said...

I love them 2 the pu--y still tastes of pee which I love, they are ready to start taking a finger in the pu--y and when you lick it they start to respond and enjoy it, best of all they can't tell