Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Pics

There is no real rhyme or reason to this group of pictures, just cute ones from the past couple of weeks...

My aunt Josie made this skirt and Molly loves it, especially when she's spinning.

Sarah made Amelia and Molly nighties from a pair of pajama pants Amelia picked out; one nightie out of each pant leg. This picture describes exactly how Molly feels about wearing it.


Molly started out just sleeping with Froggy, then I made Froggy a blanky with some scraps of fabric, then we added a bunny rabbit from Build-A-Bear my mom made with her, then we added a stuffed mouse that Jessie got her. Finally they had to be "tucked in tight" with a blanky and laying on their own pillow. I wonder what other animals will be joining her next week!


Silliness in the tub...




We went to Chris' parent's house on conference Sunday and Molly enjoyed tons of fruit salad and a swim in the hot tub with her cousins.




Claire getting plenty of attention from "Gwa-Gwa" and Uncle Mike.


Claire trying to bust out of her jammies.

4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

They are so dang cute. Claire's skin is so perfect!! I love the splash pad. We have one by our house (it's pretty small) but MJ LOVES it! Fun stuff.

Erin said...

Two gorgeous little girls!

Jessie said...

Mike adores Claire so that picture is cute, but he doesn't look much like himself. He actually looks pretty creepy there.

Mike said...

That actually isn't me. I'm much, much better looking. Plus, everyone knows I hate all children and wouldn't be caught dead holding a baby.