Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

I think more dye got on Molly than on the eggs; you can tell it was her dad that was helping her!





The kids had a great time running around on the grass after church. I wanted to get more pictures of Claire, but they all would have looked exactly the same: sleeping baby.


Molly was pretty excited about the Easter egg hunt, especially the jelly beans.





Next year I don't think I'm going to put grass in the Easter baskets, it's a nightmare!


We went to the train park in the afternoon and Molly had a great with her cousins.



3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That's so fun that they were old enough to enjoy the easter egg hunt. Next year MJ should enjoy it. I totally know what you mean about the fake grass stuff- it Sucked!
I can't wait to meet Claire!!! She's so sweet!! Hopefully it will be this weekend since Krissy is in town.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of dad and Molly. They make quite the handsome couple, if I do say so myself. Claire is getting more beautiful every day.

Jessie said...

I like the picture of Dad and Molly, too. They look like they're about to take off!