Monday, April 28, 2008

Claire's Blessing

Yesterday was Claire's big day. The amazing thing is, we only have pictures of Molly to show for it! I know that seems terrible, but I took pictures of Molly getting ready for church (this was the first time she got her hair curled) and then the battery died on my camera . I feel so guilty, but it is what it is. Anyway, we had a great day, and dinner afterwards was really nice. We are so grateful to have so many family members close that were able to come. I had portraits of Claire taken in her blessing dress, so as soon as I get those back I'll post them.




Molly was wearing stick-on earrings for the first time in a while and was pretty thrown off by them.

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That's awesome she sat still to have her hair curled!
It was so nice to come out, see your house, have some good food... and see all the fam of course!
I was all excited to hear your birth story, but totally forgot to ask about it. Next time, don't let me forget!

Jessie said...

Molly's hair looked SO awesome. I guess Amelia will never get her hair curled like that. Oh well.

Jenny said...

How in the world did you curl her hair? And I love that dress of Molly's I remember her wearing that to church when she was a lot smaller, it's still so dang cute!