Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Rain Clothes, New Dresses

The other day at Target they had all their rain gear on clearance, so of course I got two of everything. Shockingly we've already put them to good use; the rain storm last week was perfect timing. I don't know how much more use we'll get out of the stuff besides dressing up around the house, but I say better safe than sorry when it comes to owning rain boots in Arizona.

Claire didn't think the new rain clothes were fun at all, and the boots made her very angry.



I also made some new dresses for the girls while Chris's very talented aunt Sally was in town. I learned how to make a couple different styles of the pillowcase dress and both are really quick and easy.

1 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

I love that picture of Claire wearing the boots. Hilarious.

I would love to learn how to make those pillow case dresses. They are darling. Do you know of a pattern (even though I have no clue how to read patterns) online? Is it simple enough that you could email it to me?
If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it ;)