Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bizarre

Molly has been saying a few more random things lately. One conversation was particularly strange. We were down at my grandma's house and Molly wanted a blanket, so the only thing I could find was a quilt my great-grandmother had made. I was explaining to Molly how special the quilt was and how careful she needed to be with it, and somewhere in the mix I told her that Grandma Gietz wasn't alive anymore. Molly got a strange look on her face and said "Why? Did somebody kill her?" It was pretty tricky trying to explain dying of old age, but hopefully I made it clear that she had not been murdered. One other funny thing happened when Chris was joking around with Molly about her being a cookie and that he was going to eat her. She shouted, "You can't eat me! I'm not a cookie because I'm not a circle!"

1 comments:

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That is so cute! I must have missed those but I sure love the cookie comment! That made me laugh! :)