Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School!

Today was Molly's first day of pre-school, and I'm sure it was much harder for me than it was for her. She told me she wants to go again, so that must be a pretty good sign. She has gotten to be a very social girl the past couple of months, so I think she is going to love it.




Molly and Max are going to the same preschool this year, which is going to be awesome. I love a carpool!


Poor Claire was heartbroken when we left for school. But at least she has her own backpack like the big kids.


Outside the preschool before it started, then picking her up and saying goodbye to her teacher, Ms. Nancy. She looked quite a bit more disheveled than when I dropped her off - she must have been having a good time!


1 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That is so exciting! How great she and Max get to go together. You can't beat that!