Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Too Many Kids in the Tub

I've been watching my nephew Max while while my sister Sarah is in Pennsylvania, and we've been having a great time! The other day I was just planning on putting Claire in the tub, but by the time I got her undressed Max had completely stripped down and was halfway in. Molly didn't want to be the only one left out, so in they all went. Claire immediately dove for Max's package, but before I could resolve the situation Max yelled "Hey! Don't touch my privates!" It actually took because I didn't have to stop Claire's wandering hands after that.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, what has been going on over there since I left? I laughed my head off when I read that one.

Sarah said...

Do you remember that Shel Silver stien poem with the same title? I think it went:
There's too many kids in the tub.
There's too many elbows to rub.
I just washed a behind
That I'm sure wasn't mine,
There's too many kids in the tub."

Stacie Aho said...

That is so funny. "My privates!". I love it.

Lauren said...

I used to love that poem, I'm so glad you remembered it! Plus, the poem suits this situation all too well.

Anonymous said...

Claire you can play with mine anytime you like, stroke it, rub it, take it in your mouth and suck it