Monday, December 15, 2008

Train Park

This weekend we went to the McCormick Ranch Railroad Park to see their Christmas lights. They put lights all over the engine at the front, and the train ride had big light and Christmas displays. We had to wait in line over an hour, but I think it was worth it! It was opening night so they had Elmo, Buzz Lightyear, Cookie Monster, Clifford, and some other characters walking around that Molly liked to wave at but wouldn't go anywhere near, even the beloved Elmo.


Claire liked to pass the time spent in line playing peek-a-boo with her hood.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like a bast. I hope you guys are up for a repeat!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

So fun! We were thinking about going to the train park. Lauren, your girls are so cute. I love, love, love your family pictures. And look at Molly's movie star hair. Adorable.

I have so much fun having you visit teach the other day! I am so lucky to have you two as visiting teachers.