Friday, September 19, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures

Nothing too eventful has been going on around here, but here are some pictures of random things we've been up to.


Whenever we go to the mall with my mom no trip is complete without a visit to See's. For anyone that doesn't know her very well, my mom knows exactly where every See's location is in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Whenever we go I usually share my sample with Molly, or if the salesperson gives Molly her own I'll eat both. But this trip I let Molly have her very own chocolate. She may have been a little confused at first by the entire chocolate in her hand because she just held it and stared at it a while, like she couldn't believe it was really hers, but after a minute or two she started to devour it.


Nothing makes Molly happier in the morning than when I come in to get her with Claire in tow.



Chris, Molly, and I played a rousing game of hide-and-seek the other day, so I decided to hide under this table. When Molly found me she thought it was hilarious, so she would only hide under the table after that. Sometimes she wanted us to hide with her too. When one of us was looking for her we would say "Where's Woggy? I can't find her!" or something along those lines, and she would always answer "I'm right here!" I don't think she fully understands the fine art of playing hide-and-seek yet.

4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So cute. You made me want to go to See's darn it! Yummy.

I love Claire's big eyes!

Do you like your double stroller. I've been looking at a few, but don't know if I should get a front to back one or side to side. Any advice??

mamaste said...

oh my gosh. Sees!

when we were still living in utah, (particularly when i was still nursing and my body pretty much REQUIRED Sees as an ingredient to my breast milk), we'd do Sees runs all the time. i swear the chocolate at the University Parkway Sees was the freshest i've ever tasted. Anyway. At one point, we were going everyday. And sometimes for breakfast. not kidding. somewhere in the mix, we started letting eli try the samples, too. then when we moved to AZ, the sees happens to be right next to the playground area at fashion square and eli would start throwing tantrums when we'd walk by the sees without stopping. he know knew the black & white decor & that smell like the back of his hand. One time he was in such hysterics when we didn't go into sees that erik had to stick his entire head in the drinking fountain to stop him from screaming. hilarious.

we haven't been in a while. not much at all, really, since we've moved back here. but sometimes i get those old utah cravings back. we should go sometime. i love the truffles and anything DARK.

(how's that for a comment?)

Jessie said...

Wow- I'm relieved to finally see some action on this blog! Was your computer broken?

I really love that picture of the girls in the morning. Molly definitely just woke up!

I miss them so much... :(

Anonymous said...

Lauren, you failed to mention that not only do I know where all the See's are in the valley but I get a "feeling" whenever I'm near one. No joke. Also, I can name almost all of the candies and describe what's in them. Beat that Eli!!