Friday, May 9, 2008

More Pictures

Molly got a play castle from my cousin Erin and she thought she could fit sitting on one of the play chairs. She was so proud of herself when she got it positioned correctly so she could sit on the seat and not get stabbed in the bum by one of the legs!


Chris and Claire having a very serious conversation.


Molly can't get within a foot of Claire without laying down next to her and saying "Take a picture!" We have about a million pictures like this because Molly loves it. I finally started telling Molly I didn't know where my camera was, but she called me out on it and said "Mommy, in the bag!" I didn't know she knew where I kept my camera. Oops.


I can't get enough of the towel pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet lil cotton knix, love to take them off and suck on the crotch then have her nkd sit and watch me stroking my c--k until I come in her knix, put them back on her pulled up tight so my come rubs her pu--y all day, get her use to having come in her pus