Monday, January 14, 2008

New Camera!

My parents got me a sweet new camera for my birthday so I've taken a lot of random pictures to test it out. I don't think I have found even half of the features yet, but the ones I have used are awesome!

Molly with ruined tights after a fall in the mud at Joe's Barbeque (I think I'm the only one that cared)
Molly loved the birthday hats Jessie got for my birthday party for about 30 seconds-I took another picture 5 seconds later and the hat was already off!
I don't know what Chris fed her for dinner but all of it is stuck in her teeth!
Molly thought she needed a piece of candy before church. She can hear the lid on that green candy jar open from any room in the house!

4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's awesome on the new camera!
I'm glad that MJ isn't the only one that is crazy about candy. He tries to sneak M&M's from our candy dish!
Happy late Birthday!

Carlie said...

cute pics. thats funny that molly can hear the candy jar from anywhere in the house.

Anonymous said...

Is that the same as knowing where all the See's Candy shops are in Arizona and California? I wonder where she gets that.........