Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween this year the girls were bugs. Molly was a butterfly, Claire a bee, and Penny a ladybug. I liked the way they turned out for the most part, but I was probably the most disappointed with Molly's. Hers was by far the trickiest to make, and I had these visions of her running with her arms all the way up with wings blowing behind her. The unfortunate reality is she mostly walked with her arms at her sides, like most people do I guess, so you couldn't hardly see her wings, or even tell what she was. Oh well, she loved her costume so I guess that's the most important thing. This year we went to Molly's preschool Halloween party on Friday, the ward carnival on Saturday, then we took the kids around the block for trick-or-treating on Sunday. On Monday we went to a local dentist's office who does candy buy backs, and the kids got a dollar and a new toothbrush for each pound of candy they sold. They were really excited to go to the dollar store to buy a toy, and I was really glad to get the candy out of the house! We also did Mother Nature's Farm with Claire's joy school class.










Molly's preschool class

0 comments: