Thursday, February 11, 2010

Potty Time!


We've been potty training with Claire for three or four weeks now and she's doing a great job! She has been quite a bit easier than Molly was. I think it's pretty helpful having Molly around because Claire wants to do everything she does, potty included. We still have accidents here and there, but for some reason they almost always happen at home, so I guess I'm grateful for that.


This is Molly when she was potty training almost two years ago. The sad thing is that Claire is wearing panties from the same Curious George pack that Molly is wearing. Practically everything Claire gets is a hand-me-down, right down to the underwear!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats! Claire looks so cute and grown up. I'm loving all that hair!

Stacie Aho said...

Oh, that is TOO cute. The same pose for both girls? So funny!

I cannot believe Claire is old enough to potty train! Isn't she still a baby?

Carlie said...

so cute. thats awesome that she is doing so well. Dont worry, you're not the only one who uses hand me down underwear. Conner still wears coltins old ones. Why waste them?

Anonymous said...

Bend over and drop those panties let daddy put his throbbing dick up your tight ass