Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a Girl!!

We had our eighteen week ultrasound last week and it's ANOTHER girl! Chris and I really thought it was a boy (although I was basing my opinion on the always-reliable Chinese Lunar calendar and the heart rate wive's tale - she was always in the 140's which is supposed to mean boy) but Molly has known all along it was a girl. She would never even entertain the idea of it being a boy, although she says the next baby is going to be a boy. We'll see if her intuition is better than mine! We brought both kids to the ultrasound, and Molly's favorite part was when she got to say over and over to Chris "I was right and you were WRONG!" Claire's favorite part was tickling my toes while I was laying back in the chair. Unfortunately the ultrasound pictures were really terrible this time around (I can't tell what three quarters of them are pictures of) so this was the best one.

1 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

The Lunar calendar was wrong w/Parker...but right w/my girls. Hailey had a super high heart rate in the 160's, whit in the low 150's and Parker was in the 140's. Based on heart rate..I would have guessed a boy too! We are excited for you..congrats!