Thursday, January 7, 2010

Preschool Christmas Pageant

The preschool Molly goes to has separate classes for the three year-olds and the four year-olds, and normally only the four year-old class gets to put on the Christmas pageant. but this year they were a little short on class members so Molly's class got to participate too. I have to admit when Molly was cast as a wiseman I was a little disappointed at first (thinking she obviously should have been an angel) but after I saw the costume I realized how wrong I was! The hat was quite amazing. She and Max were darling and they did a great job. There was only one minor slip-up when Molly forgot when it was her time to go on stage, and was paying so little attention that her teacher was practically shouting at her before she realized it was time to go on.








0 comments: