Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Clark's Rockin' Christmas Party

Every year my sister has an annual Christmas party, with the highlights being absolutely incredible food and a White Elephant exchange. This year the she added a Nativity for the kids and made some pretty amazing costumes for it.



Claire was a shepherd - and surprisingly a very good sport about it! I think she was the only kid not spending the majority of the time trying to figure out how to get the costume off.


Molly was Mary and Colin was Joseph, although she told me at one point that she wished Max was Joseph. Sorry Colin! And Chris was the only adult invited to participate - as the donkey Mary rode in to Bethlehem.





The best White Elephant gift (I suppose the opinion is biased - I'm the one that gave it) was a game called Mazu Kan. You put on special gloves and a thing on your chest so you can have a pretend fight. It tracks your movements so you can do special moves and block punches. My dad and Chris had the first fight with Chris winning, but Mike was the night's overall champion.






There's a chance this video will have to be removed when Chris or my dad see I posted it, but it is too funny not to post! I thought my aunts Holly and Karen may especially enjoy it...

5 comments:

KBarkley29 said...

Very funny! Glad it hasn't been removed!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious! Sad we missed it. :D

Holly said...

That is funny. I have to say, your dad put some of those moves on me when I was little so this was very nostalgic for me. Thanks for sharing.

suzy said...

I nearly passed out laughing that night but I think it's even better on video. I don't care what Randy and Chris say - don't you dare take it off. I'm going to use it to cheer me up on bad days.

Randy said...

Delete immediately!