Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to the Phoenix Children's Museum

I wasn't going to take more pictures because we already have a large batch from our last visit, but these were too funny so I couldn't pass them up. I finally decided to buy a year pass because it's such a great place, so there may be many more posts to come about the museum.


They have a little area full of funky old tricycles and a course that looks like a carwash. The kids loved it, but my back definitely hurt afterward because of all the pushing I had to do. These kids have no idea how to steer! And I didn't make them wear the helmets (I actually would have preferred they not share helmets with every other sweaty-headed kid there), they wanted to. Safety is obviously a top priority.






Stomp was at Gammage last week, so they stopped by the museum to do a little demo the morning we were there. They played a freeze dance game with the kids before Stomp came, and Molly and Max actually went up! I was shocked because they are two of the shiest kids, but they loved it.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! That looks really fun, and totally different than the one here in Philly. Let's go together when I get home!