Saturday, March 28, 2009

Usery Pass

We just discovered Usery Pass a couple of weeks ago when Claire and I went with Sarah and her family on a nature walk there. Our family went back to take one of their short hikes and play at the playground. It's really sad we've just started to take advantage of it now that it's starting to get hot again! Claire liked it in the Kelty for the most part, and Molly did great, even through the tricky parts. The hike was 1/2 mile each direction, but once we finished the first half mile Molly was making it very clear that she was tired of walking ("I'm getting REALLY tired of walking mom!") so luckily the playground was there so Chris stayed and played with the kids while I ran back to bring the car around. We're so lucky to have such a beautiful spot less than fifteen minutes away!



Molly's favorite part was taking breaks.






3 comments:

Erin Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! So are we all getting together for sure this week? I got the email about Zoe...

Holly said...

The desert looks beautiful right now. That's a neat place. I don't think I've ever been there.

derrick said...

Lauren,
Girl, we need to get together. I love Usery park. We took Reagan two weeks ago and hiked the Wind Caves.