Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Official-We are a Cloth Diaper Family!

I was totally naive to the whole cloth-diapering thing until about a month ago, then I became completely obsessed! We use the Bum Genius 3.0 and so far so good.

If anyone is curious about cloth diapers, a pretty informative website is: http://www.cottonbabies.com/clothdiapers.php


I think they look so cute on their little bums!

Molly isn't potty-trained at naptime or during the night so she gets to wear them too-she loves them!


5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

I'm so proud of you! I've been contemplating it, but I get nervous and back out. What do you do when you're in public? I think it would be awesome if we all made the switch. Thanks for the motivation :)

Lauren said...

I have a "wet Bag" to put the dirty ones in when I'm out, then I throw everything, including the bag, into the wash. It was pretty intimidating for me too, but it's not really much different from using disposables, just a couple more loads of laundry per week!

Stacie Aho said...

So do you have to rinse out the dirty diapers from the wet bag before you wash them? You can just stick poo in the wash can you??

Anonymous said...

I have a little sprayer-thing that attaches to the toilet. That's how I rinse diapers at home, then when I'm out I'll dump as much poo in the toilet as I can, then spray the rest off when I get home.

Anonymous said...

I love them too they feel so soft against my hand while I am finger f--king the tight lil pu--y plus I love sucking the pee out off the crotch, I love the mix of pee and very young pu--y