Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Chris's 28th birthday was on Sunday and I think he had a pretty awesome one. I took him out on Saturday night to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (I just got soup to make it somwhere in the realm of affordable) and then we went to Sunsplash afterwards for their night-time special. We didn't fit in very well at either place (Scottsdale's finest out at Ruth's Chris and the freak shows at Sunsplash) but we had a really great time at both places. Sunday was a pretty low-key day, but Chris did get a birthday cake. Since it was just our family I let Molly decorate it with every sprinkle and frosting we had in the house, and I think she did a great job!



4 comments:

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Chris!!

Stacie Aho said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Summer birthdays do seem more fun than fall/winter ones. I've been dying to go on a date with Merritt to waterworld... maybe someday soon :)

The Brosemann Clan said...

molly did a great job decirating the cake.

Jessie said...

Awesome cake. Looks like someone is headed to culinary school!