Thursday, July 31, 2008

Captain Jack

My sister Jessie had her third baby, Jack Randel Chin, last Thursday. Everyone is doing great! Jessie has c-sections, and the first two times we waited in the waiting room for what seemed like hours before the baby was born, and it was pretty miserable. But this time with all the kids it was like a big party! I'm not sure if the nurses at the nurse's station liked it as well as we did, but none of us were too concerned.


Auntie Sarah and Captain Jack.


Sarah was smart enough to bring her Ipod for the kids to watch movies. And as you can imagine with Amelia and Molly both wearing their dancing dresses, there was quite a bit of spinning going on.


Claire was in such a great mood (which is the norm for her) that everybody loved holding her. In these pictures she's with Chris, her Great-Grandma Gay, and her Great-Aunt Josie.




What kid doesn't like wearing adult reading glasses?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so glad that it wasn't miserable this time. At least not for you guys... ;)

Sarah said...

I think I count 3 unauthorized photos of me in this post. We're going to have to have a talk about this in private.