Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Bowl

Chris's parents gave us tickets to the Holiday Bowl and a night in San Diego for Christmas. It was fabulous! It's the first time I've been away from Molly overnight so that was a little hard, but I knew she was in excellent hands (my mom and dad and Jessie and Mike) so my guilt was lessened slightly. Unfortunately, the game was the low point of the trip (they lost horribly and we were sitting next to the most obnoxious people in the entire arena) but we still had an incredible time!











Pictures taken with your own hand always turn out so well don't they?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! Shower? Isn't his newspaper all wet? That is really funny.
How fun- you guys got to get away! Did you fly to San Diego?

Lauren said...

We drove but it wasn't bad at all!

Jessie said...

I can't believe you captured the shower ritual on film! That is so rad. He's a man of many talents!

Sarah said...

The mysterious sitting in the shower. I wasn't sure I believed it, but there it is!