Monday, November 26, 2007

New Toy

It seems like whenever Molly gets a new toy, or finds an old one she hasn't seen in a while, she latches onto it and only wants to play with that toy for about a week. Last week that toy was a Costco diaper box. Her Froggy and blankie always had to be in there, along with plenty of books, blocks, and whatever else her eyes could spot that she could talk me in to putting in the box with her. She and the box toppled over several times, which she normally would have cried over, but she was enjoying herself too much so she'd just say "whoa" and climb back in the box.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is adorbale. I wish MJ would be entertained for a week by just a box!

Sarah said...

Max loves boxes too! Sometimes Ryan even calls him Boximus instead of Maximus. What should be call Molly Wog? Boxy Wog?

sisters-hartstrings said...

These pics are so cute. Imagine what she would do with a refridgerator box. Nirvana! Nana

Anonymous said...

Lauren! I'm such a loser, but I need your address again. I think I've asked you like 5 times in the past couple years, but obviously I don't update my address book like I should...will you email it when you get a chance? Thanks!

Carlie said...

hey, tell jesse and mike, congrats on their pregnancy for me. Thats so awesome. How far apart will colin and the new baby be? way cool.