Friday, June 20, 2008

Molly's First Lake Trip!

The people at my mom's office went to Bartlet Lake today (they have a sweet Malibu wakeboarding boat) so Molly and I got to tag along. It has been a couple of years since I've been to the lake because my dad sold his boat, but I was really hoping Molly would love it because I have such a great time. She didn't disappoint! She was pretty nervous the first time she saw my dad ski; when he fell she thought he was gone and we were leaving him so she started crying, but once she understood that we were going back around to pick him up she was pretty excited about it. When I was wakeboarding she said to my mom "Woggy do it!" because she wanted to go next (for those of you don't know Molly's nickname has morphed into Woggy. It's like her alter-ego). Unfortunately it wasn't too kid-friendly so Molly and I got to get pulled around behind the boat laying on one of the wakeboards instead of a tube or some other inflatable device, but she still liked it okay. I think we need to get her a board of her own in a couple of years!





I know this is a terrible picture but Molly loved the flag and always wanted to be the flag-holder.

1 comments:

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

wow. looks like fun. i didnt know you guys went there.